Before we inspect, we conduct a thorough survey to determine the level of risk for toxic mould contamination.
Here is a sample of some of the questions we ask:
• What is the building's use (residence, rental, or commercial building)?
• How old is the building and what is the history?
• How is the drainage around the building?
• What is the exterior of the building composed of?
• Are there bushes/trees next to the building?
• Is their a lot of organic debris around the building?
• What is the shade level around the building?
• Was their any previous professional mould testing/sampling done?
• What were the results?
• Was the problem fixed?